My Rankings of One Direction's Music

After watching a few videos in which other fans did the same, I used tiermaker.com to rank every One Direction song. It has been long enough since the release of Made in the A.M. for my opinion to be somewhat objective. Enjoy!

1) THE Songs (love them, listen every time): Perfect, If Could Fly, Love You Goodbye, 18

2) Amazing (mean something to me or the band): What Makes You Beautiful, Little Things, Moments, Drag Me Down, Infinity, History, You & I

3) Good: One Thing, C'mon C'mon, Heart Attack, Story of My Life, Where Do Broken Hearts Go?, Fool's Gold, Night Changes, Fireproof, Spaces, Never Enough, I Want to Write You a Song, Home

4) Had Good Potential: Gotta Be You, More Than This, Live While We're Young, Kiss You, Last First Kiss, Over Again, Nobody Compares, Right Now, Little Black Dress, Though the Dark, Steal My Girl, Ready to Run, Girl Almighty, No Control, Better than Words, Clouds, Illusion, Once in a Lifetime, End of the Day, Wolves, Walking in the Wind

5) I mean... I'll listen: Up All Night, Tell Me a Lie, I Want, Stole My Heart, Change My Mind, I Would, They Don't Know about Us, Best Song Ever, Midnight Memories, Diana, Don't Forget Where You Belong, Strong, Happily, Half a Heart, Little White Lies, Stockholm Syndrome, Hey Angel, Long Way Down, Olivia, What a Feeling, Does He Know?

6) Not quite there: I Wish, Taken, Everything about You, Same Mistakes, Save You Tonight, Stand Up, I Should Have Kissed You, Rock Me, Summer Love, Still the One, Loved You First, Magic, Irresistible, Something Great, Act My Age, Why Don't We Go There, A.M.

7) Why? (not for me): Na Na Na, Another World, Back for You, Truly Madly Deeply, She's Not Afraid, Alive, Change Your Ticket, Temporary Fix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Musical Songs Ranked, Part 1

The Waiting, Not Dating Narrative

Review of Riverdale "The Ides of March" and "How to Get Away with Murder"

New RomComs Review