Bloom Where You're Planted

I really wanted to go away this summer. I wanted to have an exciting internship. But God said no. Instead, I'm spending the summer in my hometown. I have a tedious internship, and everyday I have to try to have a positive attitude. I see others with exciting internships far away, and I envy them. I have to be content with where God has me. I go on a mission trip, and I come back wanting to go somewhere else. But God has me here. I have to be content with being here, even though it's not what I wanted to do. The "plans to prosper [me]" may not be exciting. But if He wanted me to be anywhere else, then I would be there. He has me here. Time to be content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High School Musical Songs Ranked, Part 1

The Waiting, Not Dating Narrative

Review of Riverdale "The Ides of March" and "How to Get Away with Murder"

New RomComs Review