5 Quotes from Fictional Couples for a Valentine's Weekend

1. "I was in love with Zoey before I hit the ground."- Chase Matthews, Zoey 101
Chase and Zoey have a rather iconic relationship for a Nickelodeon show that some find forgettable. Throughout the series, Chase struggles with his unrequited love for Zoey, even while they build a strong friendship.
2. "I'm the guy for you, Brooke Davis."- Lucas Scott to Brooke Davis, One Tree Hill
This quote comes during a reuniting moment. I haven't watched much of this show, but this quote stuck out to me.
3. "I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone . . . Then, I think of you."- Austin Ames to Sam Montgomery, A Cinderella Story, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0356470/quotes
Austin and Sam's connection in this fan favorite mostly happens over the internet. Austin charms Sam with his poetics. (Yes, there are two Chad Michael Murray characters on this list. Go with it.)
4. "Remember I love you."- Stiles Stilinski to Lydia Martin, Teen Wolf
Stiles and Lydia's love story is one of my favorites. This quote comes during a hectic scene. No spoilers here, but just know that after this moment, Lydia tries to remember him during some odd and intense circumstances.
5. "Pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done."- Toby Cavanaugh to Spencer Hastings, Pretty Little Liars, http://pretty-little-liars.wikia.com/wiki/Spoby
Though I haven't watched much Pretty Little Liars, I appreciate Toby and Spencer as a couple. I couldn't find many romantic quotes for them, so I chose this dramatic one.

Here's a cute romantic song, in case you need that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDrflxhW7nE

Coming Soon: why you should watch Disney's Geek Charming

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review of Riverdale "The Ides of March" and "How to Get Away with Murder"

High School Musical Songs Ranked, Part 1

The Waiting, Not Dating Narrative

New RomComs Review